A lot of people are constantly trying to find an effective way for stimulating hair growth. There are a lot of different natural remedies which people have used and passed down from generation to generation, confirming that the hair really grows faster.
The people from Huangluo Village, also known as the long-hair village, are well known and famous because of their long and shiny hair, without grey hairs. The women that live in that village have their hair long up to 1.4 meters. They have also received a Guinness award for the “world`s longest hair”.
The recipe for long hair:
– First, wash a cup of rice with water, in order to get rid of impurities;
– Place the rice in a bowl and pour water in it. Let it stay for 15 minutes like that and stir occasionally.
– Strain the water in a plastic container;
– For one day period, keep it at room temperature, until it becomes slightly acidic and starts fermenting;
– Put it in a saucepan, boil and let it cool;
– Then, add a few drops of essential oils, like lavender or rosemary;
– Use the water as a shampoo and gently massage your scalp with it;
– Wash your hair well.
For hundreds of years, the women from the Huangluo village have been using this water for washing their hair. The water is abundant with antioxidants, which straighten our hair and stimulate hair growth as well. When they turn 18, they cut their hair once and since then they just wash it with rice water. The results are totally unbelievable and amazing.