Home Health Warning: This Girl Almost Died Doing Something Many Of People Are Doing...

Warning: This Girl Almost Died Doing Something Many Of People Are Doing At Their Home!!! Be Careful People

4
0

In today’s article, we will present you one girl that almost died when she had done something that many of people are doing at their home. Read this and be careful people.

A period of time after dying: her eyes and face started swelling, and after a short period, she was not able to speak and breathe.

After three years break, this girl decided to dye her hair again, but this time she used a hair – dye product from another brand. Unfortunately, after doing this she temporarily blinded and there was a need of taking her to the hospital.

Those doctors who treated her, discovered that the girl was allergic to para-phenylenediamine (PPD), which was the main part of the hair dye products.

Nowadays, this girl opposes the sale of such dangerous products and gives effort to ban them out from the UK. She also recommends to all women who use, or plan to use these products, to stop using it and to stay natural as they are.

This may be helpful for someone, so don’t forget sharing it with your friends or family, as well as on Facebook.

Source: http://www.baby-kids-parents.com

LEAVE A REPLY