A Nike trainer Alex Silver-Fagan claims that performing squats is crucial for having toned legs and nice butt. To be more precise, you should combine all the following exercises with some similar training programs.
– Do it in this way:
Perform the exercises on a daily basis. Doing this exercises will not take more than 15 minutes. The best thing about them is that they can be performed in the comfort of your own home. If you perform them in the right way, the transformation of your body will occur very soon.
1. The best start is by performing basic squats.
2. Squats with a kickback are great for the buttocks.
3. Sumo squats will straighten both your buttocks and your body.
4. Sumo squats – outstretched arms add the cardio element.
5. Sumo for training the abdominal oblique muscles are great for the waistline.
6. Jump squats will strengthen the arm muscles.
7. Narrow squats when the feet are close together, is a great exercise to be performed as pistol squats warm – up.
8. It is not very easy to perform pistol squats at the beginning, so you could use support.
9. Curtsy squats will target a number of muscles simultaneously.
10. Split squats will strengthen the buttocks, the muscles of the calf and thighs.
11. Side squats will target the lower body in what is called a lateral motion.
12. Pop squats add cardio to the training and they are great for relaxing the muscles after the antecedent exercise.
Training schedule for 7 days
– 10 repetitions of basic squats;
– 5 repetitions on very one of your legs of squats with kickback.
– 10 repetitions of sumo squats- outstretched arms;
– 10 repetitions of sumo squats.
– 10 repetitions of Jump squats;
– 5 repetitions on every one of your legs on Squats for training the oblique muscles
– 5 repetitions on every one of your legs of pistol squats;
– 10 repetitions of narrow squats- your feet put close together.
– 5 repetitions on every one of your legs of curtsy squats;
– 5 repetitions on every one of your legs of split squats.
– 10 repetitions of pop squats;
– 5 repetitions on every one of your legs of side-step squats.
– 10 repetitions of Sumo squats;
– 5 repetitions on every one of your legs of Squats to target obliques abdominal muscles.