Our body has built in internal systems and clocks, in order to help us in controlling the bodily functions.
What is very important is to not see the physical and spiritual health as different things, but seeing it as one, as they are really connected.
In the traditional Chinese medicine the patterns of energy placements to some different parts and areas of our body at different times, have a special place. What this actually means is that within 24 hour cycle, the human body is dedicating different types of energies to different organs of the body.
– If you cannot fall asleep in the period between 9pm to 11pm, which is the period when most of the people go to bad, it may mean that you are occupied with what happened to you during that day or what will eventually happen the next day. It may simply be because of the poor nutrition or because of the fact that you have eaten something heavy for dinner.
– The period when yin energy becomes yang is the period between 11 pm to 1 am, so if you are waking up during this period very often, it means that you are stuck with some kind of resentment. So, when you want to solve this kind of problem, you need to try to claim yourself to think about some positive things, and to keep the energy for the day that comes.
– In the period between 1 am to 3 am, our body performs detoxification and renewal process, so the liver makes fresh clean blood and it releases toxins. When you wake up at this particular period, it may mean that you are really frustrated and angry about something/someone.
– In the period between 3 am and 5 am the lung flood the body with oxygen and they are ‘repairing’, so waking up during this period, is a sign that you feel sad or you feel grief. Try some breathing techniques, in order to solve this kind of problem. Also, waking up during this period can appear because of feeling cold for a longer time or lucid dreaming.
– The large intestine becomes really active during the period between 5 am and 7 am, as a result of the eliminating of the toxins from our body, by breaking them down. So, when you wake up during this time, it may be a sign that you maintain a poor diet, or that you had your dinner late in the night.