Let’s be honest with you. We think that what you will read in this article will shock you, as even the slightest damage to the tooth is a problem that is related with an organ in your body.
This means that you should be very careful, and take a good look to the article below, in order to know more about this kind of problem.
And here is what you should know. According to some experts, the upper and lower incisors (first and second) reflect the state of the kidneys, bladder,ears and canine teeth, as well as of the liver and gall bladder.
Information about the lung and colon carry a small root 4 and 5, for the stomach, spleen and pancreas – the big root 6 and 7, and so-called “Wisdom teeth” – may predict the state of the heart and small intestine.
But, this is not always like this, because not always internal diseases are accompanied by some damage to the teeth, according to the dentists. Sometimes, a patient can feel some discomfort in a completely and perfectly healthy, but in appearance tooth.
Often a pain appears in places where the tooth has already been removed for longer period.
This is the so called Phantom pain, which is one of the most accurate signals that the body submitted.
The reason for this happening is because the signals from the diseased organs, enter the reflex area of a corresponding tooth, and if you are familiar with this connection, you will easily detect the affected organ.
You should also know that there is a close relation between the internal organs and the mouth.
This means that the diseased teeth often causes headaches. Then, if the inflammatory process is in the root of the tooth, the pain may appear in the parietal region.
The lesions of maxillary incisor teeth cause pain in the frontal temporal area and diseased canines. Another thing that you should also know is that diseases of the teeth of the lower jaw may also occur with pain “spilled” character. Because of this, there is no other way of salvation from migraine, unless you go to your dentist and he makes some examinations.
Here are also some other things that you should also know:
– The pain that appears in the first and the second incisor (upper and lower) testify to chronic pyelonephritis, cystitis and otitis. If you worry about the first incisor, it may be thinking about tonsillitis, osteochondrosis, prostatitis, disability to the hip joint. In cholecystitis or hepatitis canine teeth signaled a constant dull pain.
– The reason for the pain in the the fourth and fifth teeth root may be chronic pneumonia, colitis, long flowing
dysbacteriosis, allergic reaction (asthma, rhinosinusitis, respiratory allergy).
– You probably have some problems related with your knee joints, shoulder, elbow, beam-ring), when you experience pain in the fourth teeth, top and bottom, as they may be suffering from inflammatory processes with chronic nature, such as arthritis, diseases of the colon – polyposis, diverticulosis.
– The sixth and seventh teeth ache in chronic gastritis, gastric ulcer, duodenal ulcer, long flowing anemia, chronic pancreatitis.
– When having a pain in the sixth upper teeth, it usually appears as a result of sinusitis tonsillitis, diseases of the pharynx in mastopathy, tumors in the thyroid gland, inflammation of the spleen and ovaries. And about the sixth lower teeth, it is a sign of a problem related with the arteries, atherosclerosis.
– According to some experts, the following seven lower teeth are responsible for some issues related with the veins (varicosis, hemorrhoids), the lungs (chronic pneumonia, bronchitis, bronchial asthma), signaled of polyps in the colon.
– The most important thing to know is that if you have some problems related with the “Wisdom teeth”, you should be worried, as they are related with with coronary heart disease, congenital defect and other cardiac diseases are areas of the sages.And tartar as well, can direct attention to the doctor endocrine system to gastric ulcer disease.
According to some experts, your teeth are also related with your type of character. Here is something more that you should know:
– Having equal teeth is a sign of eloquence of the holder;
– Having teeth with uneven height, means that you are a person that thinks a lot;
– And those people with long teeth are usually greedy and angry;
– Having small, sharp and rare teeth is a sign of deceit and cunning;
– Your character is purposeless if you have big gaps between teeth;
– People that have a distance between the upper incisors, have always thought it jolly and frivolous;
– Good and brave people are usually those that are holders of large healthy teeth.
Thank you for reading this article and if you find it useful, please share it with family and friends. Have a nice day as well.