With the time passing, our muscles have the tendency of becoming weaker,and they can also endure different types of harms. At the end of every day, we can incidentally hurt some part of the body, that could, later on, require a treatment. The most common case is with our shoulders.
Our shoulders may often suffer from some conditions like tendinitis and bursitis, which are the inflammations of the area that needs the treatment with patience and gently. You should also avoid forcing it more than necessary.
The most common way of reducing the pain in the shoulders is by treating the inflammation in that area.
You should also avoid certain things in order to treat and heal the area as soon as possible.
In this article we are going to show you some methods of treating the problems with your shoulders.
Here are some of the methods:
– In order to alleviate pain, massage the affected area;
– Until the pain diminishes, avoid some physical activity for at least one week;
– Do some exercises that are made for that area, as the doctor has recommended it;
– Apply some ice on the affected area and leave it for 15 minutes. Repeat the treatment 6 times a day;
– A great way of dealing with this problem are also therapy and physiotherapy, but you should be doing them only when they are recommended by your doctor;
– You should avoid lifting your shoulders under any circumstance;
– There is also an amazing exercise that you should do. All you need to do is to raise your shoulder against the wall or the door and place some soft towel in between to avoid pain. After that, in different directions stretch the shoulder, and also apply some force, little by little. You can repeat this exercise twice in a day and every time maintain the pressure for 15 seconds.
There are also some other ways of reducing the pain, and they are the following:
– Lift only those objects that are not heavy;
– Lift only those objects that are nearby;
– Change the sitting posture as well.