Acupressure and acupuncture and herbal remedies are an important part of the traditional Chinese medicine.
The Chinese people treat a lot of ailments with one of their most used and oldest methods – acupuncture.
In fact, this ancient technique was used for centuries in the Chinese medicine for treatment of constipation and bloating.
When it comes to the procedure, it is very simple and there is a guaranteed relief in just a minute.
The Actual Acupressure Technique
• Find the pressure point which is about two fingers width below your navel.
• After you have located this point, gently massage the it with your fingers.
• Rub this area in a circular motion for at least one minute.
• By massaging this point, you will immediately gain relief from constipation, gas, and bloating.
• It will also help you to get rid of abdominal and lower back pain.
First, apply pressure on the point by using your fingers. However, if you feel uneasiness or you feel that the pressure applied is too much, you can use your palm to massage the area.
What you should do is just put your palm on the spot and press a bit while you take deep breaths for about a minute.
By this your digestive issues will be immediately resolved and you will feel relieved instantly.
People with constant digestive issues should learn how to do acupressure and practice it often, because it can be done with no one’s help and it is very simple to learn. If you try it once you will not take pills for digestive problems ever more.