Cayenne pepper is a plant which is very healing and what benefits it has, it still remains unexplored. One of the recently proven effects was that it can stop a heart attack in a minute.
You should always have this spice in your cabinet, because you can’t know when you will really need it!
An American herbalist, called Dr. Christopher, in his 35 – year career has never lost a patient to a heart attack. His trick is to always give a cup of cayenne pepper tea ( one teaspoon of the pepper to a cup of water) to his patients who suffer from heart attack, but are still conscious. This is a theory that has been proven of working in real time conditions, not scientific studies in controlled conditions. This make it’s even more trustworthy.
According to the Scoville Heat Units (SHu), this plan is helpful for heart attacks, because it is consisted of 90,000 Scoville units. It also includes: Habanero, Thai Chi, African Bird, Jalapeño, Jamaican Hot Pepper, and Scotch Bonet.
Those patients that had already had a heart attack but are still conscious and are breathing, can be give a teaspoon of cayenne pepper and a glass of water. But, if the affected person is unconscious, you can put a few drops of cayenne pepper extract under its tongue.
This can balance circulation, by increasing the heart rate and carrying blood to all parts of our body. The other effects that it has are: Hemostasis effect, stops bleeding, and helps in heart recovery.
In emergency cases, it can be the best first aid. But, remember, don’t use hot pepper but cayenne pepper.
– Cayenne pepper powder;
– a few fresh cayenne peppers;
– 50% alcohol (you can use vodka);
– glass bottle (1 liter);
How to prepare it?
– First, you will need to put the gloves on, because cayenne peppers are very hot.
– Take the glass bottle and fill a quarter of it with a cayenne pepper powder and put enough alcohol in order to cover the powder. also, if it is possible, you should do this on the first day of a New Moon.
– Blend a few fresh cayenne peppers, and after that, add enough alcohol so it gets a sauce-like texture.
– Add the prepared mixture to the bottle which will now be 3/4 full.
– The rest part of the bottle, fill it with alcohol and close it well. during the day, shake the bottle several times.
– Leave the tincture until the next New Moon (after 28 – 29 days), and strain it using a gauze. Also, you will need to keep it in a dark bottle.
– But, for stronger tincture, you will need to keep it for 3 months.
– Close the bottle well, and keep it in a dark and dry place. It doesn’t spoil, so you can use it as long as you will need to.
Give 5 to 10 drops of the tincture to a patient that has suffered a heart attack or a stroke and is still conscious. In 5 minutes, add another 5 to 10 drops. Until the patient’s condition is not improved, you will need to repeat the treatment.
But if the patient is unconscious, put from 1 to 3 drops under his tongue and start a CPR. Repeat the treatment on every 5 minutes, until the condition of the patient improves.
What health benefits it has?
– Except preventing heart attack, cayenne pepper can also prevent the occurrence of Phomopsis and Colletotrichum, as it has antifungal properties.
– It can stimulate the production of gastric juices, and relieves gases, so it means that it is beneficial for the digestive system.
– It also has anti – cancer properties, especially for lung cancer and smokers. The capsaicin that cayenne pepper contains is known to be beneficial in preventing the development of tumors caused by tobacco, and also, in patients diagnosed with liver cancer, similar results are noticed.
– Cayenne pepper also helps in the treatment of some stomach problems, migraines, flu symptoms, allergies, obesity, redness, toothache and arthritis.
Cayenne pepper contains 26 different nutrients and some of them are: calcium, zinc, selenium, magnesium, vitamins C and A.
We recommend you to always have this remedy in your hands, as it is beneficial for our body and is also one of the most powerful natural spices that can do miracles to our heart.