Home Health My Son Died for This Damn Plant It Is Urgent That Everyone...

My Son Died for This Damn Plant It Is Urgent That Everyone Knows, Kills a Child In 1 Minute and an Adult in 15!

2182
0

As a lot of people say, there are a lot of things in this world of plants happening, from the good ones to the worst ones. Most of us will agree that we need something green in our home, the same as it says that green is better. There are as well those who like to have their home like a rain forest.

We recommend you to read this carefully. It is about one mother, telling how her son died because he putted a piece of leaf in his mouth and tongue and these swelled to suffocate. The leaf was from one plant which is very common in many homes and offices as well. The plant is deadly poisonous and dangerous as well, to the point of killing a child in 1 minute and an adult in 15 minutes. If you touch it by chance, you should never touch your eyes before you wash your fingers, as it can cause you a permanent blindness. You should also warn your friends and family about it.

You should begin a chain to share information, in order to protect a lot of people from this plant, which can cost them life.

The story begins when the 5 year-old boy named Esteban played and his mother noticed that he was feeling bad. She thought that it was just indigestion or fatigue which was common. But, she begin to worry when she noticed that her son started having strange color of the skin, as well as great difficulty in breathing.

Because of this, she quickly called the ambulance, and he was transferred to the hospital. There he was admitted poisoning emergency and no one knew what was actually happening. Those were moments of great stress.

After ½ hour later, the doctor left the room of the little boy and informed his mother that he is dead of poisoning, probably of something he had eaten. The woman was in shock and she had no idea what could have the boy eaten. Because of this, she requested and ordered a blood test, and the results revealed that it was because of a large dose of one chemical called calcium oxalate.

This chemical was found in a plant as Diefenbaker or better known in countries of Latin America as Amoena, which is one very common thing in our own homes. A lot of people have it indoors because it has great resistance / hardness to be in the shade without the need for sunlight, either in their homes or offices. But, those that have it should be also very careful especially if they have little children, as it has a high rate of poisoning when it is consumed.

There was a data in 2006 in the United States, which registered 64,250 cases of poisoning with plants, of which 75% were children under 5 years.

If someone suffers from poisoning of Diefenbaker, the National Library of Medicine of the United States recommends that you should clean your mouth with cold, wet cloth, and rinse your eyes if you get in any contact with it by ingesting milk. After that, consult a caring center.

This plant produces something very dangerous for our life, which can even cause a . Don’t forget sharing this with everyone you know, telling him/her about the dangers that it will cause.

Source:http://naturalcuresbook.net

LEAVE A REPLY