We all know that cigarettes are very bad for us, and that the nicotine further makes hypertension issues, as well as damaged lungs. But, even if we quit smoking, the damages may last for a long time.
When you inhale, after 10 seconds after the nicotine, all gets seeped in the skin and mucus layers in the nose, as well as mouth and lung paths. Then, through our blood, the toxins travel directly to our brain.
The nicotine can also cause us insulin sensitivity and can also speed up the metabolic syndrome, heart problems and type 2 diabetes.
The thyroid can also get impacted by the nicotine and pituitary work too. Nicotine can also damage and lower the adrenal and s*x hormones.
Foods for nicotine cleansing:
– Water – this is the liquid which is essential for health and life. It cleans toxins from our skin and makes us hydrated. That’s why you should try to drink 8 to 12 glasses a day.
– Broccoli – this one is a vegetable which is loaded with vitamin C and B5, which is vital for our lungs.
– Spinach – after taking this for meal, the tobacco will taste awful for you.
– Dry herbs – they can lower the levels of nicotine and can also give you vitamins A and E.
– Berries – used for removing toxins.
– Oranges – they contain vitamin C, and can reduce stress and anxiety which may lead to lightening a cigarette.
– Kiwi – also contain vitamin C, but it is also used because contain vitamins A and E.
– Carrot juice – it is used because it contains the vitamins A, K, C and B, and it can remove toxins. Your skin will also get fresher, smooth and glowing as well.
– Pomegranate – it is used for amazing blood count and blood flow.
So, if you want to quit smoking or you just want to cleanse the nicotine from your body, try the above mentioned foods and cut back on the smokes.