The breaking news which we will tell in this article will make the women think twice about wearing that extra handy hair tie on their wrists. After all, the seemingly harmless, as well as convenient act of wearing an extra hair tie on your wrist is shown not to be so innocuous.
One girl form Philadelphia, named Audree Kopp, recently has noticed that a large bump was forming on her writs. She thought that it may be a spider bite, and she started treating it accordingly. After that, it turned out that it was not actually a spider bite.
Kopp said: “It just kept getting bigger, and redder, and worse.”
After she finally went to the doctor, they looked closer to the bump. They decided to treat it with antibiotics, but right after she was sent home, there were no signs of improvement. Because of that, Kopp went back. Eventually, she ended up in the ER where the doctors determined that Kopp should make a surgery, in order to deal with this infection which was out of control. Later, it has been discovered that bacteria from Kopp’s hair tie which she wore around her wrist, had seeped through the pores and caused the infection.
Nowadays, Kopp warns all the women, and she says the following:
“The three bacteria….strep, staph, and poly negative. I want to inform everyone to make sure no one else has to go try this! The glitter tie is the one that caused the issue.
We are very happy because Kopp’s wrist is okay now and about catching the infection on time, before it get spread. Both, women and man as well, be very careful and take this article as a warning.