Apple Cider Vinegar is very efficient in treating various skin conditions including eczema. It has beta carotene, which helps the renewal of cells. ACV is also very rich potassium source, which modulates the pH levels of your skin and treats allergies.
Vinegar is high in essential vitamins and numerous minerals, like iron, magnesium, sodium, pectin, potassium, Sulphur, calcium, and increase the resistance and phosphorous, which restrain eczema. It is also high in fiber that will be useful in removing toxins that cause eczema.
A lot of advantages can be provided by ACV on the skin on your face. Here are 5 great reasons to use ACV to improve and treat skin problems.
Make sure before using it to apply it to your skin in your hand so that you can see its effect and ensure your skin is not too sensitive to it.
1. ACV fights acne, blemishes, pimples – It provides exactly the same effect as the commercial acne lotions. The formation of vinegar activates the development of malice acid. It has powerful antifungal, antibacterial, and antiviral properties. It fights bacteria, and prevents the formation of pimples and acne.
2. It removes toxins from your face – Using ACV will remove toxins from your skin and make it clean and glowing.
3. Reduces Age Spots – Soak a cotton ball in ACV and apply it to your skin, leave it to act for 30 minutes and rinse off. Repeat this twice daily for a month and a half. The results will surprise it.
4. Balances the pH levels – ACV balances the pH levels in the skin and removes the oil from the skin.
5. Treats Eczema – there are few methods to treat eczema using Apple Cider Vinegar.
• Take a half a cup of plain water and mix it with a teaspoon of vinegar. Use cotton ball to apply it. Repeat this process until the eczema is gone.
• Oral ingestion of ACV can also help to prevent eczema reoccurrence. Make sure to use the diluted kind.
• Add a teaspoon of ACV to your cup of water and drink this mix. Repeat this 2 or 3 times to get rid of eczema.
• ACV tub – this is a very effective method in treating eczema – Add ACV to your bath and soak in for 15 minutes. You can add some coconut oil for a nice fragrance. After the 15 minutes is gone pat dry using a clean towel and apply some moisturizer.
You need to keep your skin hydrated all the time, as the eczema symptoms may aggravate.
Pregnant women should consult with their doctor before using apple cider vinegar, as it can cause some complications. Also, avoid strong soaps and perfumes while using vinegar to prevent discomfort and additional damage to your skin.