Home Health The One Product You Should Never Use In The Kitchen. It Causes...

The One Product You Should Never Use In The Kitchen. It Causes Lung Failure and Cancer

3
0

A lot of people around the world who want to get things cleaned around their house, turn to bleach, without previously being aware of the hazardous effects it has.

Nowadays, Caroline Bleach is definitely one of the most used cleaners. Some people use it to disinfect their kitchen others use it to remove mildew and mold, etc. However, it turns out that bleach is actually one of the most dangerous products, because of the fact that it is highly corrosive. Because of this, it can irritate our eyes, skin, and even the respiratory tract. Apart from scarring the respiratory tract, it can also damage the liver and the esophagus lining.

Bleach is still potent to the extent of causing burns and irritations, even when it is diluted. It can be especially detrimental to infants, young children and pets, because their immunity is unable to combat harsh chemicals. It is also known that bleach causes damages to the nervous system, as well as vomiting, asthma flares, migraines, and extreme headaches. But, it is most dangerous when it gets combined with vinegar or some other acidic products, which results in toxic fumes emitted in the air.
Such toxins can lead to some serious even fatal effects when they get inhaled.

What is also worth to mention is that bleach contributes to water pollution. When it reaches our water systems, it reaches with certain minerals and elements, in order to form dangerous toxic compound which takes a lot of time to vanish. Dioxin is one of the worst by-products of bleach which is used often used in our everyday activities, for example for cleaning the kitchen and the bathroom. It is a compound that hardly breaks down, and it also takes many years for it to dissipate. It is also believed that dioxin is one of the key contributing factors, when it comes to some endocrine disorders, like causing low sperm count, breast and testicular cancer, and ability to mimic human hormones.

The Occupational Safety and Health Administration have already banned the use of bleach in hospitals, schools and restaurants, so why don’t we start doing the same thing in our homes? Instead of using such toxic and cancer causing products, we can use vinegar, lemon juice, borax, baking soda, or essential oils, which are all effective, natural and completely safe to use.

Cleaning by using essential oils

One of the best essential oils which you can use for cleaning your home is lemon essential oil. By adding a few drops to your homemade cleanser, your home will smell heavenly, without the dangerous chemicals. You can also use it in order to remove or brighten strains or to wipe your kitchen counters. You can also add a few drops to a gallon of water and mop the floors.

The second most effective essential oil which can replace bleach is tea tree essential oil. Because of its antifungal, antiseptic, and antibacterial properties, it can make wonders when it comes to removing mildew and mold in your house. All you need to do is to add two teaspoons of tea tree essential oil to two cups of water. After the solution is made, pour it in a spray bottle and spritz on the moldy areas, such as showers.

There are a lot of natural ways which you can include into your cleaning routine, without being at risk to inhale any dangerous chemicals, which can be detrimental for both, your health and the environment.

Source: http://houseofhealthyfood.com

LEAVE A REPLY