Everybody loves how beautiful and sharp he looks in a new pair of shoes. But every beauty has its price. Once they are perfect, it’s not long before they become stinky and covered in scratches.
But, there is always an easy solution for such problems.
1. You can restore the whiteness of your shoes by rubbing toothpaste on them. It doesn’t just serve for whitening your teeth.
2. Clean your leather with rubbing alcohol and you won’t believe how dirty it will be.
3. Put some baking soda in your sneakers and it will give them brand new smell once more.
4. You can use a nail file to banish scratches.
5. Soak in a vinegar solution to get rid of bad smells. It refreshes even the most stinky kicks.
6. You can shine your leather patent with petroleum jelly. It will shine like diamond.
7. You can use cornmeal to absorb suede stains. So, no more water stains.
8. You can use a hairdryer to stretch out new shoes.
9. You can fill plastic bags with water and put them in your shoes, so they will expand by putting them in a freezer, and will stretch your new shoes to the size you need.
10. You can rub sandpaper on a soles, in order to not slip or fall again.
11. Gel deodorant can prevent the rubbing and chafing that can cause blisters. And above all, it smells very nice.
12. To prevent foot pain caused by wearing heels, you should try to tape your toes together. It is a very useful trick.
13. Waterproof canvas shoes with beeswax. With this trick, even the flimsiest shoes become leak proof.
14. Tea contains anti-inflammatory properties, which can be very useful in soothing blisters. It works magic on your footsies too.