The increase in the number of people who have poor eyesight or who need glasses or contact lenses over the past 15 years has been enormous.
All of us tend to spend way more time than we should looking to a computer or a Smartphone screen which is harmful for our eyesight.
We don’t take it serious enough the fact that our eyes will eventually give up on us and we will all need glasses or contact lenses. This can be avoided and you can repair your vision just by following a few simple steps.
Here are some tricks to improve your eyesight.
1. Make sure you give your eyes a rest for 3 hours a day.
2. Do some simple exercises with your eyes.
3. Spend some time not wearing glasses every day
4. Gently massage your eyes several times a day
5. Try not to look at computer screens more than you have to
6. Spend some time in nature looking at things that we are supposed to
7. Take warm damp cloths and press then against your eyes for 30 minutes every day.
8. Drink carrot juice every day