People of all ages suffer from knee pain, which can be caused by a lot of factors, from which the most common are: sudden injury, an overuse injury, or an underlying condition, such as arthritis.
Depending on the cause of pain, there are different types of treatment.
By injuring or overusing the knee, it can appear a sudden knee pain. In many cases, there is no need to see your GP.
How to use lemon to get rid of knee pain at home?
First, you will need the following ingredients:
– 1-2 lemons;
– sesame oil.
Second, you need to prepare it in the following way:
1. Cut the lemons into very small pieces:
2. Then, tie the pieces into a cotton cloth and put it in warm sesame oil;
3. Place the cloth on the place where it hurts a lot, five to ten minutes.
4. Repeat this twice a day until the knee pain is completely gone.
Another benefit from the lemon juice is that it also helps while we drink it early in the morning, mixed with a warm water on an empty stomach.
Lemons are rich with a lot of vitamins, as well as minerals, such as: Vitamin C, A, B1, B6, magnesium, bioflavonoids, pectin, folic acid, phosphorous, calcium, and potassium.
The amount of calcium and vitamin C in lemons is very high, and it helps in maintaining and improving the health of our bones, and prevents bone diseases, such as: osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis and inflammatory polyarthritis.
Lemons also contain fragrant essential oils, which help in relaxing blood vessels. They also produce antiinflammatory effect, making them also useful for nerve pain.
Sesame oil has been very useful as a healing oil for thousands of years. It is a natural antiinflammatory agent.
It absorbs very quickly and penetrates through the tissues to the very marrow of the bone. It enters into the blood stream through the capillaries and circulates. Our liver doesn’t sweep sesame oil molecules from our blood, and it accepts them as friendly molecules.
When is the time to visit your doctor?
We recommend you to see your GP if you notice the following few problems:
– you cannot put weight on your knee at all;
– even though you don’t put weight on your knees, you have severe pain in them;
– your knee locks or painfully clicks;
– you don’t have the ability to fully straighten or bend your knee;
– you have fever, redness or heat around the knee;
– the pain is the same even if few weeks have passed.