There are a lot of reasons for sore throat, such as viral infections, bacterial infections, as well as some other health problems.
An infection in our respiratory system manifests through pockets of pus in the throat, which can come as a result of colds, the flu or mononucleosis. This problem is not a major health concern, but if it is left untreated, it may have some serious consequences.
There are a lot of medications that treat sore throat, but they also bring some side – effects with them, which make the matters worse. This is the reason why it is best to treat the infection in a natural way, by using homemade remedies. There are a lot of anti – inflammatory remedies which can defeat sore throat and clean your body from toxins as well, which will result in less risk of cancer.
Here, we are going to present one of them, which many people consider as the best one.
– 1 larger beet;
– 9% alcohol white vinegar.
First, wash and peel the beet, crush it with a fork and add 1 tablespoon of white vinegar for every 250gr of beet you crushed. After that, mix everything well and leave the mixture to stay for about 20 minutes, then strain it and remove the beet from the strainer. Every couple of hours, gargle the liquid for a couple of minutes and swallow a bit of it in order to relieve the inflammation in the throat.
Some other natural remedies which can relieve sore throat:
– Twice a day, in the morning and evening, gargle a mixture of one lemon and a pinch of baking soda;
– Warm lemon juice and a teaspoon of honey;
– Mix lemon juice, from just one lemon, with a pinch of salt and honey, and soak a cotton ball wrapped on your finger in the mixture. Then, you should touch your throat with it. The remedy will heal your tonsils and throat in just a short time;
– Apple cider vinegar is another effective and cheap natural remedy which helps with throat infections. This is a powerful antiseptic liquid, which can relieve the symptoms of sore throat. You just need to add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in half a glass of water and gargle the mixture 3 times a day to relieve the infection;
– Garlic is another powerful antibiotic, antiseptic, as well as antibacterial agent, which can eliminate bacteria and fungi from your throat in a n effective way. You just need to crush a garlic clove and mix it with a cup of water and drink the remedy three times during the day.