Even though most people don’t care about the state of their feet, the health of the feet is very important. The main reason people name for the lack of care for their feet is that the pedicure treatments are very expensive and also takes too much of their time.
There are few homemade remedies that are much cheaper but very efficient when it comes to taking care of dry and damaged feet, and the best thing about them is that you probably already have everything you need to make them.
In order to have smooth, tender and healthy feet you just need two ingredients that usually everyone has in the kitchen.
• 2 to 4 cups of Milk
• 3 tablespoons of baking soda
• Warm the milk and pour it in a basin
• Add the baking soda and stir it well
• Dip your feet in and let it soak for about 10 minutes
• After that rinse your feet with warm water and pat dry it with clean towel
• Apply foot cream on your feet
Repeating this method often will keep your feet soft, smooth and healthy.
Source : http://yourfellas.com/