Coca-Cola Recalls Dasani Water! Clear Parasite Worm Was Found In Bottles…

When people often buy Dasani water, they should be informed that recently, there has been a massive recall of the water in bottles, because of a parasite found in some samples of the Coca Cola brand.

As a consequence of that, a lot of people have been hospitalized, with different symptoms such as rashes, fever, vomiting and bloating.

All this happened right after Coca Cola said that their product is nothing else but simply purified tap water. The international company has admitted that their product – the Dasani water it’s just a tap water, put in modern and fancy bottles, which is sold at an astronomic price. A lot of people believed them, which was the worst part in all that.

Even though the majority of the impurities that Dasani water consisted, had been removed, and some minerals added back in, the parasites found in it have worked their way into the supposedly “clean” water system, and still, the water had been sold to costumers.

A major recall of the brand had been made by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and after that the manufacturing facility had been closed. The FDA has recommended that people should not drink that kind if wate, or if they don’t have some other choice, they should first boil it in order to kill the parasite and then drink it.

With not doing that, the parasite will find his way in the intestine and stomach lining and will breed offsprings.

Note:

There was a case few years ago, about a woman that bought several bottles of Arrowhead water, from the local Walmart, together with a friend, and each of them drank a bottle. She noticed something strange after pouring the water from one if the bottles. The water poured out from the bottle was a rubbery like slush, reminding of Dane Wingington’s talks about the chemically nucleated ice, which was absolutely not looking like melting ice that forms slush.

Maybe, this two cases are related, but there is no way to find out, because the woman with the Arrowhead water didn’t reported any symptoms of illness, while she was recording the video.

 

Source:http://healthyhouseideas.com

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Inline
Inline