Home Health CNN IS WARNING – Do Not Eat This Food Ever Because Very...

CNN IS WARNING – Do Not Eat This Food Ever Because Very Dangerous Worms May Appear In Your Body That Will Harm You From The Inside!


There are a lot of foods that are consumed by a lot of people who don’t even know that they are not healthy at all and that can be bad for their health. And there is one kind of food that if once enters in our body, it is hard and almost impossible to eliminate it. That is the reason why we should stop consuming it.

One man often suffered from bad headaches and they were combined with some other symptoms. He went to the doctor and they immediately operated him, because he got infection called Taeniasis. This kind of infection is caused by parasites as beef tapeworm, pork tapeworm and Asian tapeworm. This man got this infection while he was traveling Japan, South Korea, Thailand and China.

In which way you can get infected by this tapeworms?

The first way of getting infected by tapeworms is when you consume not cooked pork from infected pigs.

The second way is with contact with swine of human faces. Also, if the larvae of worms enters the nervous system, including the brain, it can even result in a condition known as neuroticism.