Diet is actually an important part of our lifestyle. For those people who are overweight, those extra pounds greatly increase their health risk, including risks like diabetes, gallbladder disease, heart disease, high blood pressure, sleep apnea, and even a different types of cancers. Of course that living at a healthy weight lowers the risk tremendously.
The diet which we are going to present you below was designed by a European cardiologist. The primary source of protein on this diet are eggs, and we recommend you to purchase organic eggs. This is true for the fresh fruits you choose.
It is printer friendly so just click ctrl+p and print. You will always have it at hand and what is more, when paired with thirty minutes of daily exercise, it can help you safely lose up to 15 pounds.
This is one very simple diet. Each day, the breakfast is the same: 1 piece of your favorite fruit, anything but grapes or bananas. What will also provide the needed antioxidants is a serving of blackberries or blueberries.
– Lunch: 1 orange, a cup of yogurt, 1 egg.
– Dinner: 2 boiled eggs, 2 pieces of toast, ½ a cucumber or a small bowl of lettuce, 2 tomatoes.
– Lunch: 1 orange, a cup of yogurt, 1 boiled egg.
– Dinner: a piece of toast, 125 gr. of red meat, a cup of tea or coffee with no sugar, 1 orange.
– Lunch: 1 cucumber, 1 orange, 1 boiled egg.
– Dinner: 125 gr. of cooked red meat, 1 orange, a piece of toast, a cup of coffee or tea with no sugar.
– Lunch: a piece of toast, 1 orange, 125 gr. of cottage cheese.
– Dinner: the same as day 3.
– Lunch: a piece of toast, 200 gr. of cooked meat or fish, 1 tomato.
– Dinner: ½ a pound of cooked carrots, potatoes and peas.
We recommend you to follow the protocol listed above for a five – day cycle, followed by a two – day rest, before restarting the cycle. You should cook the vegetables without salt, and you should also avoid alcohol entirely. If you currently suffer from some health issues, you should consult with your doctor first.