Some circulatory problems may appear when there is no blood flow getting to the feet, hands, heart and the rest of the body. The blood vessels may be blocked by thrombocytes that accumulate inside the walls of the veins and arteries and they interrupt the normal blood flow.
Different conditions can be caused by irregular circulation, and they are the following: ictus cerebral, varicose veins, high blood pressure, hypertension, renal damage, heart illnesses, arterial peripheral illness, arteriosclerosis, aneurism, phlebitis, and Raynaud’s disease.
These problems can be treated by taking some medications, as well as lifestyle changes and alternative therapies. The main purpose of this is to prevent the circulatory problems, as well as to accelerate the healing process. It also has the aim to relieve distension and pain. There are also some natural ingredients which will help you in doing that. Those natural ingredients are the following: ginger, ginkgo biloba, garlic, and pepper.
In order to solve the problems with circulation, follow the tips below:
– Try to add more fiber to your diet, eating more fruits and vegetables on daily basis.
– Drinking fresh water is very useful. Drink 5 to 6 glasses or more.
– Reduce the consumption of tea and coffee to 2 cups a day.
– Alcohol is very harmful when it comes to blood circulation, so you should avoid it or take it in moderate amounts.
– Do some exercises every day, take a walk, work around your house, swim or do anything you want to.
– Maintain a healthy and balanced diet, and keep your cholesterol levels at bay by reducing the unnecessary fats.
– Take omega-3 supplement in a form of pills, or add more fish into your diet.
– Try to quit smoking.
– When you are cold, use a bottle of warm water, especially on your feet.
– Try something that will relax you, such as meditation or listening to music, in order to reduce the stress.
– When you are in the office, do not remain in the sitting position all day. Take a rest each hour although it is for couple of minutes only and stretch your legs from time to time.