The most painful days for women are those 4 to 6 days in the month when they have their period. They are also very depressing. There are a lot of things that can make the pain to disappear, and it is very important for women to take care of themselves during their period.
You should maintain a personal hygiene, but besides that there are some habits that you will need to stop doing. Here they are:
– You should not wear the same pad for the whole day as it can cause some infections, and produce bad odor as well. You should change it in every 3 to 5 hours, no matter if your bleeding is heavily or not.
– When you already feel pain, don’t push yourself in giving a bigger one. Don’t do things like waxing, or planning a root canal.
– When you have unexpected s*x during your period, you raise the chances of getting some infections. Because of that, you should avoid any s*xual intercourse during your period.
– Also, when you do some rigorous exercises during your period, you can harm your body and give strain to it.
– You should not skip your meals in this period, because you have already lost large amounts of energy and blood. You should take 3 meals with some snacks between them.
– You should not consume cravings for food in the middle of the night, because that will be very harmful for your body, because it will not be able to digest all that greasy food that enters in it.
– Menstrual cramps maybe won’t let you to fall asleep, but it is recommended to relax your body and have a good night’s sleep, because of the strain that you had experienced during the whole day.
– Consuming of some milk products can even worse the cramps, because they contain arachidonic acid. Because of this, you should avoid them during your period.
– Avoid watching depressing movies and listening sad songs as they may affect your psychological state and health.