Body cleansing and detox has become an imperative lately due to great exposure to stress, polluted environment, harmful radiation and unhealthy eating habits.
Wheat grass is one of the most powerful plants for detoxification and removing toxins from your body. If you’ve been feeling under the weather, or find it hard to focus, wheat grass body cleansing may be just what you need. Wheat grass will help you restore your energy and enhance your overall health.
One of the most common signs that indicate that your body needs cleansing include: Headache, Allergy, Skin problems, Unpleasant body odor, Indigestion, Flatulence and gases, Excessive weight gain or weight loss, Constipation, Fatigue, poor concentration, poor memory, Depression, Premature aging.
Wheat grass contains over 100 elements important for humans, including essential fatty acids, important enzymes and antioxidants.
About 70% of the wheat grass composition is chlorophyll which is important for removing toxins and heavy metals out of the body. It also contains the vitamins A, B, B17, C, E, F, K as well as the minerals potassium, iron, magnesium and calcium.
Wheat grass increases the number of red blood cells, cleanses your blood and other organs and stimulates your metabolism. Due to its high chlorophyll content, it enriches the blood with oxygen. Moreover, it effectively cleanses your liver and neutralizes toxins in the body. It stimulates your thyroid gland and reduces acidity in the body.
WHEAT GRASS JUICE RETURNS THE COLOR OF GREY HAIR
Consuming fresh wheat grass juice on regular basis can have numerous advantages for your health and body. One of these includes slowing the growth of grey hair and restoring the natural hair color.
Wheat grass juice was promoted by Dr. Ann Wigmore. She studied the healing properties of wheatgrass juice in detail developing and describing fully the process of growing wheatgrass in shallow containers at home or elsewhere. She also came up with an inexpensive wheatgrass juicer in order to make this elixir of life available to everyone.
At 82 Dr. Wigmore did not have any gray hair! It was so incredible that her students asked for a permission to examine her hair in the laboratory. The results showed that it was her natural color!
This juice is also very effective blood cleanser and it helps in skin regeneration.
It’s recommended to start with 30ml juice per day, gradually increasing it to 30ml twice a day.
If you want to grow wheat grass yourself, here are some steps you need to follow:
– Take wheat seeds and soak them in water for 8-12 hours.-
– Leave the seeds in a glass jar rinsing them three times during the next 24 hours.
– When they start sprouting, plant the seeds in a separate jar filled 2/3 with soil.
– Water the planted wheat and cover the jar during the first three days, so as to prevent drying. During these days water the wheat well in the morning and sprinkle it with water in the evening.
– Uncover the jar on the fourth day leaving the seeds in indirect sunlight.-
– The ideal temperature for wheat growth and for avoiding mold is 21 to 26 degrees. If mold appears, plant new wheat grass.
– You can harvest wheatgrass when it grows about 20 centimeters. Bring the wheatgrass in the sun two days before cutting so as to stimulate the synthesis of chlorophyll.
– For the next planting, use new seeds and new soil.
– You can extract the juice of wheat grass using a juicer or a blender with a little water added.