Diabetes is a disease which happens because of increased blood levels. It is a very common health problem which affects a lot of people around the world. Diabetes is not one simple problem – it can be very dangerous, and that’s why it should be treated as soon as it is noticed. Here, in this article, we are going to show you the symptoms of diabetes on which you should pay attention.
Symptoms of diabetes:
1. Stiffness in the limbs – feeling some stiffness in the feet or hands, can be a symptom of nerve damage, which is caused by diabetes.
2. Skin problems – because of elevated blood sugar levels, skin pigmentation, rashes and blisters can appear.
3. Blurry vision – the high blood sugar levels may cause blood clothing and that will result in blurred vision. If it is not treated, the blurry vision can cause impaired eyesight or even blindness.
4. Slow healing – the slow healing of wounds is often a common symptom of increased blood sugar levels, as well as one of the first symptoms of diabetes.
5. Sudden weight loss and constant cravings – when you have suddenly lost weight, without any particular reason, it may be because you have diabetes. The disease will also make you to urinate constantly, and it will also be the reason behind your food cravings, because it does not allow the cells to absorb the proper glucose amount.
6. Fatigue – cravings and urinating frequently can make you tired, and when there is a lack of sugar in the body, it is not helpful as well. This will rob you of energy and can also leave you unable to even get out of your bed.
7. Hypersensitivity to infections – according to a lot of experts, people that suffer from diabetes are more prone to infections.
8. Increased thirst and urination – this both symptoms are considered the first and the biggest sign of diabetes.
So, when you notice some of the symptoms on this list, you should visit a doctor as soon as possible, in order to get a blood test.