Gluten represents protein found in rye, wheat, barley. Wheat is present in bread, cereals and pasta. Soups, dressings and salads also contain gluten, but very little. Rye and barley are the last types of grain that have gluten in their content.
Rye can be also found in cereal, bread, beer. The consumption of these beverages and foods is often the reason for gluten intolerance.
Gastrointestinal problems, fatigue, pain in joints and depression are some of the signs that how that you might be gluten intolerant.
Most of the people who are gluten intolerant often found that these signs and symptoms disappear when they stop eating gluten.
These are some of the most common symptoms that indicate gluten intolerance
1.Skin Problems – A person who is gluten intolerant may experience skin problems such as psoriasis, dermatitis herpetiformis, eczema and acne. Blistering, itchiness, rashes, burning and redness are the most common symptoms deriving from gluten intolerance.
2. Exhaustion or Fatigue – Gluten intolerance parallels de-allocation of the body’s energy reserves and fatigue through inflammation.
3. Abnormal Function of the Immune System – If someone is sensitive to gluten then the antibodies have a counteracting effect on immune function.
4. Joint and Muscle Pain – These are one of the most common symptoms of gluten intolerance.
5. Dental Issues – Due to malabsorption, people who are intolerant to gluten have lower levels of calcium – which is crucial for healthy teeth. Canker sores and ulcers in mouth are common symptoms of gluten sensitivity.
6. Headaches and Migraines Those who are intolerant of gluten, experience much more chronic headaches and migraines.
7. Brain Fog – This sign can be caused by a lot of things. Please make a test from gluten intolerance if you have a brain fog.
8. Unexpected Weight Gain – People who are gluten intolerant can experience unexpected weight gain. People who eliminated gluten from their diets often revert back to healthy weight level.