According to the World Health Organization, when it comes to men, one of the most common causes of death among them is prostate cancer.
When this type of cancer is in its early stage, it will cause appearance of some symptoms, so this is the reason why it is important to never ignore them.
In today’s article, we are going to present you the most common symptoms of prostate cancer. So, you should not ignore them, but instead visit a doctor immediately, as it is very important to discover the cancer in the early stage, in order to win the battle against it.
This is mostly important for those men above 50 years old, and they should never ignore these symptoms. They should seek for medical help right away. But, this does not mean that it is not important for the younger population as well.
The symptoms of prostate cancer are the following:
– Pain and/or numbness in the lower back, hips, legs and/or thighs;
– Changes in the color of the urine and/or decreased flow of urine;
– Have some discomfort and/or swelling in pelvic area and/or legs;
– Erectile dysfunction;
– Bone pain which can even cause you fractures;
– Painful ejaculation;
– Have some unpleasant feeling when your start urinating;
– Blood in urine;
– Burning sensation during urination;
– Difficulties in urination while you are in standing position;
– Blood in semen;
– Having the need of urinating often, especially during the night.
In such cases, visiting a doctor is a must, if you experience some of the symptoms listed above. It is especially obligatory if you have more than two of the symptoms at the same time.