The neem tree is a tropical tree, which originates from India but nowadays, it can be found in some other southeast countries. This tree is also known as the miracle tree, as well as the Indian lilac or a drug cabinet of the mother – nature. It is widely used the Ayurvedic medicine, not only because of its profound effects, but for the lack of negative effects.
Because of its numerous benefits and healing versatility, this tree is very popular. There is no family in India, in which it is not an essential part of their every day treatment.
12 Benefits of the Neem Tree
Almost every part of this tree, such as the root, seeds, leaves, flowers, fruit, bark and dried branches have some important medicinal qualities.
1. Neem sticks – These kinds of sticks in India are used as a tooth brush. Every morning, people chew on the stick and brush the teeth and gums. By using these sticks in that way, they don’t need a toothbrush, as they work better than any toothpaste or mouthwash. It helps in preventing bleeding, oral infections and it also soothes irritated gums.
2. Neem tree is a component in any natural toothpaste, because of its natural properties of preventing tooth and gum decay, bleaching teeth and fortifying gums.
3. This tree is a powerful pesticide and germicide. It can even prevent 5 hundred types some destructive types of insects, like roundworms, ticks, bugs, mites, threadworms and many others. In fact, it can alert the psychology and behavior patterns of the insects. It will protect the human body in a completely natural way, against antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties.
4. The oil of the neem tree assists in the process of creation of collagen, which is very important for the elasticity of the skin and in that way it reduces wrinkles and delays aging. It can also cure skin ailments like rashes, acnes and many other skin problems.
5. The neem tree can instantly heal some different wounds, as it activates the collagen fibers and cures the damaged tissue. The oils from the leaves can cure sores, scratches, abrasions and infections.
6. The paste made from neem tree can cure psoriasis and eczema when it is applied topically.
7. The oils from the neem tree can relieve joint pains and strengthen resilient and tough bones.
8. The stressed nerves and mind can be calmed with using neem tea, as it provides immediate relief. Also, taking a warm bath with neem oil, will relax and reduce the muscle stress, after busy and hard working day.
9. A paste made from neem leaves, can prevent hair loss, dandruff, premature graying and lice when it is applied on the scalp.
10. The neem tea can improve the blood circulation, and it also helps in the creation of healthy blood cells.
11. Neem tea is also very useful for diabetics, as it reduces the blood sugar levels in our body.
12. If for one week period, you take some neem seeds on an empty stomach, the bleeding from your hemorrhoids will be stopped.
Neem tree is effective for almost every part of our body, from our head to our toes. It also provides an overall health in one completely natural and organic way.