When it comes to the fast food, some companies try very hard to target children in order to get complete families coming to their stores. Have you ever wondered why the face of McDonald’s is a clown?
The companies which sell fast food don’t care about your health or the health of your family. Their only goal is to sale their products. The more money they can take from you, the better.
Here, in this article, we are going to reveal you the 11 secrets which the fast food companies don’t want you to know.
1. Fast food places are marketing exploitatively to children
If you never caught on to this, then you are not as bright as we like to hope you are. It is more than obvious that when these companies market in this manner, they try to convince you and your whole family to be drawn into the store. If they get your whole family there, they will make more sales.
2. The sources for fast food places are not inspected as often as we would like to think
The food preparation and packaging industries are not inspected as we often think, or these companies would like to make us to think. More than 56% of all the food facilities have been at least 5 years without any inspection.
3. The fast food juices can contain much higher levels of arsenic than expected
Because of the relaxed standards and content requirements of the FDA, this is one thing which happens very often. The fast food juices are going to have a higher level than grocery store juice. Arsenic should be avoided as it is carcinogen.
4. There is no regulation on the use of the word “natural” when we talk about fast food
Something that is labeled natural is still just as bad as some other of their products in most of the cases.
5. Some fast food sponsored charities can be wasting money
The fast food chains have been sponsoring some local events in order to spread their name. Some restaurants have even lied about how much of the profits from the donations are actually going to the charity which are they sponsoring.
6. Some fast food companies have even been caught using out of date meat
This is a case for which McDonalds have been accused, as well as for some other things and this is true for quite a few Asian McDonald chains. Several of the McDonalds have even been shut down temporarily for this, while they were looking for new meat supplier. And others have completely taken meat products off the menu for the time being.
7. Fast food soda machines contain significant fecal bacteria
The reason for this is because the soda machines which are available in the fast food restaurants are not sanitary.
8. Recently, Jimmy John has actually forced the workers to sign a non – complete agreement
This means that you will be forbidden to work at any other restaurant, until the term of the contract has ended. This was only dropped from their contracts as it was deemed “unlawful” by the New York attorney general’s office.
9. Delivery fees from pizza chains do not go to delivery drivers
This is another way for the company to make more money. It is also something that keeps a lot of people from tipping, as they are not actually aware of this. People often think that the delivery fee is something that the driver is given to do, but however, it is not.
10. Some of the companies even use “tip – sharing” as a means, in order to pay all the workers less than minimum wage
This is something which we have seen firsthand and it is terrible as well.
11. The meat which is used to make your delicious burgers, has actually been cleaned chemically
Does it sound you like a good idea to eat a chemically washed burger?
The fast food which we consume almost every day is convenient and tasty, but it is not good for us and our health, and the most of these companies do not treat their employees properly as they should. Making some chicken nuggets at your home for your family is much healthier option, than spending a fortune at McDonalds for them. You should use your extra time and make your family a dinner at your own homo. Your body will be thankful, believe us.